My goal is to listen and peruse information that a client brings to the development of their design. I will add from my experience in designing, study of designs and a creative knowledge in construction to develop the plan to which best suits the client’s needs, wants and lifestyle.
What I do
- I provide building designs in residential and commercial applications
- Residential new homes and plotted on the specific lot
- Additions to existing homes for expanding families and lifestyle changes
- Printing of plans are plotted on 24″x36″ white bond paper for clarity and ease to the contractor
- All drafting is produced on Autocad programs for accuracy
- Designs are drawn to meet the local building codes and bylaws
- Code reviews are provided for plans that fall under part 3 of the National Building Code
- I am affiliated with Engineering for structural details as required to meet building inspection services
- I do on site measuring and mapping as a start of the project and for design attachments to existing
- Plans are printed in paper and plotted to PDF format for emailing
Bob Morrison – Designer/Draftsman
Bob Morrison has 37 years of construction knowledge in residential and commercial building
Over 20 years of drafting and design experience in many projects in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan
For consultation and information, please call me at 306-621-3382.